Sheep 2 Ewe

Hey, this is Sheep 2 Ewe, the official blog of the podcast you know and love. Stick THIS in your ear!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

S2E # 12

Tuesday, April 4, 2006
Direct link to the MP3

This is the last show before I go to NY! Just for a week though- don't worry.
Anecdote about going to the ocean
Cow Facts TShirt
Belly Dancing in PE

Song: Advice by Smallfish

Holidays of the day
Quote
How to annoy someone

Song: Listen by Gary Alexander

How was the sound quality today?
I am now going by Mae (there are fun things to do with the spelling)
Please send in feedback! I don't want to feel like I am talking to a brick wall!

Background music by:
Bob Huges
no plastic inside
Youth Reference
Subtronix
Acclimator (my dad!)

Contact me:
email: sheep2ewepodcast@gmail.com
call: 206.2030.EWE (393)
go to my frappr
leave a comment on this very blog

3 Comments:

  • At April 11, 2006 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mae! It's Sabine from Shameless Magazine here. I was just listening to your latest installment and I was shocked to hear no one had left you comments about your previous episode (#11). I had to let you know that I think it was your best episode yet! This is probably because, even though you and I are so far apart in age, I could totally relate to your struggles and feelings. I thought it was a very bold, brave and honest episode. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At April 11, 2006 4:46 PM, Blogger Meganmiss said…

    Hey Sabine, thanks so much for the comment. I'm glad you liked it.
    --Mae

     
  • At April 12, 2006 1:23 AM, Anonymous robert said…

    Hi Mae! Hope you had fun in my home town. Yet an other way to annoy people on elevators is start a conversation with a friend like "did you hear about Amanda and Sven? Sven came home early and found Mandy and the neighbor lady {lean closer to your friend and whisper and have her look shocked} stretch the story out so that just as the elevator get to your floor say " He came back from the kitchen with two steak knives, a potato peeler and whipped cream..."

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 


eBags.com Coupons