Sheep 2 Ewe

Hey, this is Sheep 2 Ewe, the official blog of the podcast you know and love. Stick THIS in your ear!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Episode #10- I'm in the double digits!

We're in the double digits now!

I went to disneyland
Kids and Gameboys
Kids and Toy Cell Phones
On the ride the Pirates of the Carrebean passed by skeleton on coins- a mom said, "that's what happens when you get greedy- you turn to bones"
I had a good time, but not quite as good as last time. Went a year ago. Standards getting higher? Do I get bored more often? Little kids all over whining and saying I'm bored. It's the happiest place on Earth. While Mom was content just being in Disneyland. Are people of the earlier generation lukier?
Milk Reduced Fat 2%- 37% less than whole milk- what?
Holidays
Quote
How to annoy people
How to speak BABABA
What did you think of the Tech Show? It was ironic that I messed it up so much, sorry to the headphones listeners for the horrible sound in stead of the voice mail
Email me: Sheep2ewepodcast@gmail.com
Sign my Frappr
Call my voice mail line: 206.2030.EWE (393)
Take my podtrac survey to help me make the show better for you!

Music today:
Trees by Matthew Ebel
Come On by Number One
Attacked by Bad Architecture, Mime Fight, and The Narrow by Alexander Turnquist
Viva Malta by Acoustika

2 Comments:

  • At March 10, 2006 7:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I love this show, it convinced me to listen to all the other ones (in random order). It's kind of a macoroni situation.

    Keep sheepin',
    your number one fan.

     
  • At April 04, 2006 10:51 p.m., Blogger Simon Langer said…

    Greetings, I was reading some blogs and came across your blog. I really enjoy how it makes such good reading.

    I'll come by again.

    Regards,

    Arctic Monkeys CDs

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 


eBags.com Coupons