Sheep 2 Ewe

Hey, this is Sheep 2 Ewe, the official blog of the podcast you know and love. Stick THIS in your ear!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

S2E #9- Tech Show

Episode 9- Techey for Feb 19 2006Disclamer: if you don't care about the technology behind this or you already know everything, this podcast isn't for you, and as you can see, it'll be really longExplain about podcasting and everything that I wish someone had explained to me

LISTEN HERE

Overview of podcasting
No iPod needed, the website, it's GREAT
Feeds
Bandwith

Song: Derrius by Carl Creighton, and hey, I was the very first one to play him, is that cool or what???

How do do your own show:
Need Microphone
Pop Screen
Software to produce the show
Audacity
Castblaster
Hosting Site
Blast Podcast
Feed
Use feedburner
Website
Email
Gmail recommended

Song: Take a Stand by Roadside Zoo

Extras for the show to make it nice/things that you've heard a lot about
Frappr- maps
Skype- call service
Call in line- K7 is free
Podcastalley
Tips
Have a plan
Be sure of yourself

Song: My Voice by Granian

Music and Podcasting
Songs in the background today are by Butn Pushn Teknohedz (and hey guess what? I played him first too!!!) and Pablo Perez (and guess what? I played HIM first too! I sure am a talent scout, all of these people getting their first podplay. Whaddia know?)
Podsafe
ASCAP BMI
HTML

Holidays
Quote
How to annoy people
Voice mail from Tony- I won't say the s-word any more!
Comment to Adam
Remember me button on the PMN
My Frappr- two new people

If this has been helpful,
email me: sheep2ewepodcast@gmail.com
call my line 206.2030.EWE
go to my frappr



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 


eBags.com Coupons