Sheep 2 Ewe

Hey, this is Sheep 2 Ewe, the official blog of the podcast you know and love. Stick THIS in your ear!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Episode 8- For Valentine's Day

Sad things happen when you make a mistake. In my case, about a half hour of a good show was not recorded, and then my guest (Jill) had to leave. So, it's a very lame episode. I'm terribly sorry.

There was music from Granian, a wonderful artist. I really love his stuff!

Holidays, and Quotes, but honestly I don't really remember what I talked about and what I didn't so you'll just have to listen to the episode to find out what happened. I'm really sorry, did I mention that?

(You should still contact me though)
Email me: Sheep2ewepodcast@gmail.com
Skype me: sheep2ewe
Go to my Frappr
Call my new call-in line! 206.2030.EWE!!!!!! (that's 206.203.0393)

Listen Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 


eBags.com Coupons