Sheep 2 Ewe

Hey, this is Sheep 2 Ewe, the official blog of the podcast you know and love. Stick THIS in your ear!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Eposode 1

Shownotes

I. Hello and welcome to Episode 1 of Sheep 2 Ewe The life, times, and interests of me, Megan Arnold
II.What got me into podcasting
III. What inspired me:
A)Nik at the Zorvecast, if he could do it I could do it
B)Other teen podcasters, like Schmee at the Nodcast and Josh with Just Joshing
IV. What to expect on shows
A)Random Holidays
B)Good Quotes
C)Strange stories
D)Guests
1)Jill surveys we take
V. Reason behind the name
A)I like sheep

Frappr
skype name: sheep2ewe
email me! sheep2ewepodcast@gmail.com

GO TO:
Zorve
The Nodcast

Listen Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At January 16, 2006 8:04 p.m., Anonymous Archie Wayne Mangold II/Vanilla Shadoe said…

    This is Vanilla Shadoe, pronounced "Vanilla Shadow." Thank you so much for selecting my tune "I'm Back," which unfortunately played too slow because I used the wrong sampling rate. Ah, well. I'm working on fixing it presently.

    Check out all my music on SoundClick, and be sure to sign my message board.

     
  • At April 11, 2006 1:00 p.m., Blogger Schmee said…

    Hey Megan,

    I was just checking out my referrers on my stats page for my site, and I saw your site, and clicked on it! Then I saw that I was one of your inspirations for podcasting! Whoa! Keep it up!

    =Schmee=

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 


eBags.com Coupons