Sheep 2 Ewe

Hey, this is Sheep 2 Ewe, the official blog of the podcast you know and love. Stick THIS in your ear!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Episode 3

This is Episode 3, but I'm really sorry you're getting it before 2. It's having problems uploading.
Today's holidays
5th grade civil war story
Song: She can't Sleep by Springhill on the PMN
Favorite word: Vicissitues.
Lord of the Flies, I actually like it.
Quote for today: "knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers" said by Alfred Lord Tennyson
Business Stuff
Email me: sheep2ewepodcast@gmail.com
Skype me: sheep 2 ewe
You can find me on iTunes
You can find me on Podcast Alley
You can find me on the podsafe music network, just search "sheep"
Go sign my Frappr!

And Finally,
LISTEN HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 


eBags.com Coupons